Wednesday, July 29, 2009

San Diego Adventure !!!

Walked in my room and the first thing I noticed was the bathroom. Dont know if it was cause its so nice looking or because I had to piss for like 4 hours. If you ever go to San Diego stay at the Omni. Make sure Becky at the front desk helps you. Then slide her a 50 and say you want the F.R.E.S.H upgraded and get the Key to Suite.


Went and checked out the fam TRUE STORY. Got lucky and caught them while they were bagging shirts. Dont say anything but I took one Shhshshhs! Just in case you wanna cop one.

Headed over to Coronado which is like a lil city in side of San Diego. Got its own Bridge and everything. Great view of the city. If you ever been to NY just imagine Staten Island and looking back to New York City.



The hotel I stayed at was right next door to the Padres stadium. Was hoping I would be able to catch a game but had no luck. Dont really care for baseball anyway.


A Shot out to the best host ever WEEDY. No thats not her real name she is Vietnamese. So her government is something like Tweedadfdfyanqnjwn.


Antonio -

No comments: