Monday, August 10, 2009

Ladies' street wear spolight...Dimepiece

Hello all!
As I have stated time and time again. Gurlies, we need to step it up a notch when it comes to street wear. ( and if youre already there, I guess Im not talking to you). There are lots of brands that cater to females. I've been meaning to do this for a minute, but I want to spolight a brand that inspires designers like myself and that combines girlie and street in sweet harmony. Im talking about Dimepiece...a brand started by two lovely ladies and former fashion design students. They never fail to stun me everytime. This brand out of L.A is one of my favorites, and I want to share it with you all. Now that you know, you have no excuse :). Check them out at http://www.dimepiecedesigns.com/ or get dimepiece in a city near you. In the LV that would be KNYEW(keeping new york everywhere) clothing boutique. Check them out at http://www.knyew.com/. Below are some of DP's most recent stuff...Sickness.


Remember...Do it the F.R.E.S.H way, by doin' it YOUR way.


Luv. Coco

No comments: