Friday, August 14, 2009

Music Spot: 88 Keys



When it comes to music, I like a little of everything Music is a big part of my life and think that goes for all of us at F.R.E.S.H. Today, I wanted to break from my usual fashion reporting and get you all hip to a guy I've been listening to a lot of lately. His name?...88 Keys. This dude is one of the freshest producers/artists out right now. Even though his album came out in '08, I don't think this guy has gotten the exposure he deserves. His album entitled, The death of Adam, is a clean compilation of collaborations featuring some heavy hitters and some of my personal favorites, such as Kanye West, J*Davey, Bilal, and Kid Cudi. If you have'nt heard of him or the album yet, go check it...good stuff! I took it upon myself to present one of my favs off the album, dirty peaches feat. J*Davey. Enjoy!!!
As Always...Be F.R.E.S.H, Be You
Luv. Coco
Oh yea...Check him out @ www.myspace.com/88keys
Boo-yah.



dirty peaches ft. j*davey - 88-Keys

No comments: